Full Service collision shop for all your autobody needs
- Complete collision repairs – all makes and models
- Insurance repair work
- All major and minor auto body repairs – from dings, dents, scratches, scuffs and side view mirror replacements to complete paint jobs and panel replacements
- Computerized frame measuring and straightening
- Automotive refinishing with expert color matching
- Restoration work
- Water leaks
- Free computerized estimates/appraisals
- Motorcycle parts refinishing
- Auto glass replacement
- Pre-purchase inspections
- Mechanical repairs (accident related)
- Tires and wheels
- Wiper blades
- Edge Guards & Moldings
- All Weather Floor Mats
- A/C Charge
- Paintless Dent Removal
- Headlamp Restoration (current lamps)
- Bulb Replacement
- Touch Up
- Buffing & Polishing
- Rental services
- Local customer pick up and drop off
- Insurance claims assistance
- Direct Billing
- Total loss process assistance
- Buy and Sell Vehicles
What Are Post-Repair Inspections?
Hogan and Van is proud to offer “Post-Repair Inspections” of vehicles repaired at other shops. When you feel like a repair has been done improperly or to a standard that is unacceptable, you can bring it to our shop and our certified technicians will happily perform a post-repair inspection, spelling out any ill-fitting repairs, subpar work, if parts weren’t replaced when they should have been, or if aftermarket parts have been used when they shouldn’t have been.
Upon discovering work that is deemed substandard, we can assist you in getting the correct repairs. Always keeping our customers in mind, we strive to bring vehicles as close to showroom and performance perfect as possible.
Why Are Post-Repair Inspections Important?
When your car is repaired improperly, you suffer additional and avoidable economic damages (Diminished Value of your vehicle). Even more importantly, a substandard repair could make your vehicle unsafe to drive, placing you and your family in danger. That’s why Post-Repair Inspections are one of the most valuable services we offer.
People Say the
Best body shop in town. Have helped me on two occasions, and both times the issues were resolved quickly and at their original quotes. They also helped me navigate the insurance claim process, and answered any questions I had.
I cracked up my lease and they completely bailed me out….definitely the best out there!